Ready for a change of scene and a new challenge post-pandemic? Keen to accelerate your digital marketing media career into 2022 and beyond? Read on to take the first step.
Karryon’s mission is to reconnect the world, together in travel.
Recognised as Australia’s most loved travel industry media brand and community, Karryon creates and delivers high-quality news and feature editorial, social and branded content as well as multi-channel campaigns for our industry-leading travel partners.
We’ve got some hugely exciting plans for 2022 and are now on the hunt for a Sydney based Digital Marketing Executive to become an integral member of the team.
Largely assisting our partnership and production team, while cohesively working with our editorial and content team, as our Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll hit the ground running across all areas of our digital business.
What’s in it for you?
- Be an integral team member of a small, independent, boutique publisher, free from big corporation attitudes
- Opportunity to learn and excel within a dynamic culture and collaborative team with a responsible and global outlook
- Base yourself out of our centrally located headquarters in Sydney’s CBD with flexible home working options to suit
- Chance to grow your skillset and thrive and shine in a business that’s going places
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Training opportunities and travel perks
Here’s what you’ll need to apply:
- 2 years minimum experience in a media, marketing, publication or production environment
- Team player DNA
- Are highly organised and love the detail
- Have strong communication skills and a passion for working with people
- A successful track record of solving problems
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Any social media/digital campaign building skills advantageous
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working cohesively with partnership, production and editorial teams covering all aspects of the digital business
- Working with our partnerships lead to ensure timely and accurate partner invoicing and admin
- Assisting in producing campaign proposals based on clients objectives and budgets
- Working with the production lead to maintain timely and accurate campaign reporting and achieve best practice
- Assisting in collecting and uploading digital advertising by the deadline
- Occasionally representing Karryon at industry events
What will give you the edge?
- Growth mindset and an appetite to learn
- A desire to take on more responsibility over time in campaign strategy and/or digital campaign management
- Identifying opportunities for new and improved processes
- Proactively fostering strong relationships internally and externally
- A passion for travel and the industry at large is nice to have but not necessary
Now in its ninth year, Karryon was founded with the goals of putting the sense of belonging, community and purpose back into the travel media space, while achieving superior outcomes for our partners.
Those aims continue to be the driving force of the business each day.
Sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]