Digital Marketing Manager – Full-time – Paid Ads focus
Full-time, hybrid working options available
Start date: we’re ready when you are
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th November
Opportunity for a confident, strategic, and creative full-time Digital Marketing Manager (with proven social media advertising experience on behalf of a range of clients) to join our digital agency in a strategy role with a paid ads focus.
We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital marketing, with a strong focus on performance media, to join our dynamic team.
We are looking to hire an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Manager to help us out with our digital strategy and social media management offering within the business. Candidates with paid ads experience and excellent copywriting skills will be looked at most favourably.
Our agency suits a high performer with an incredible work ethic looking to take their career to the next level and continue to grow with it.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Content Smith is a digital agency with a difference. We leverage digital marketing to maximise market reach and impact, and transform creativity into growth.
As a boutique multicultural agency, our campaigns are unique. We listen to our client’s needs, research their market, and eliminate gaps in their sales funnel to drive scalable and sustainable influence.
We create and refine customer interactions and deliver reliable results through a powerful combination of intelligent planning and emotive storytelling.
We develop an integrated brand experience for their audience in Australia and abroad.
Content Smith manages a range of digital media services for our clients including digital marketing strategy development and execution, performance marketing, content planning, and Chinese marketing.
If there is one thing that defines Content Smith, it is the philosophy that people come first and we ensure both our team and our clients benefit from this.
Visit contentsmith.com.au to find out more about us. Or check out our Instagram profile @contentsmith.
You’re at that point in your career where you want to combine your skills, knowledge, and networks to make a positive impact on the world. You’re looking for a smart, capable team with whom to share the journey and success– and partner with some amazing clients. No task is beneath you and you’ll happily do what it takes to get the job done – working across strategy and creative through to the nitty-gritty of execution.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role suits someone that loves a challenge and wants to use communication for good by enabling clients to make a positive impact. The right candidate will be passionate about what they do and they’ll possess a good understanding of campaign management, paid social advertising, along with a natural affinity for building client relationships.
Experience and passion for service-based brands and eComm will be highly advantageous.
You will be empowered to take ownership of your work, as well as contribute to team planning and marketing strategy. You will work in a collaborative and friendly environment, supported by contracted creative and technical people. You will scope and develop briefs, manage projects, budgets, and timelines. You will work across a suite of clients for the agency, as well as on the agency itself, providing social and digital marketing expertise to drive engagement and ROI.
DURING A TYPICAL DAY, YOU’LL BE:
- Driving the delivery of our social media advertising campaigns, including copywriting, image sourcing, reporting, audience building and regular optimisation
- Monitoring and optimising advertising budgets and campaigns
- Hitting advertising KPIs across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more)
- Writing content across Web, Social, Blog and Print – that is engaging and has superior attention to detail
- Creating basic graphic assets for use in social content through tools like Canva
- Creating video content using tools such as iMovie
- Creating stunning digital newsletters with exceptional copy, using various platforms including Mailchimp and Klaviyo.
- Attending client meetings to explain advertising strategies and results to clients
- Advising clients on opportunities within other advertising channels
- Fostering relationships with our diverse portfolio of clients
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are preferred, but solid experience within a field you’re passionate about is also considered
- Successfully executed high-performing Facebook Ads campaigns for a range of clients, and you can investigate when they aren’t performing and are able to make the necessary tweaks (or have the necessary conversations with clients) to ensure you’re getting those results back where you want them to be!
- An interest in SEM and SEO is advantageous, but not essential
- Experience setting up tracking tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel
- Excellent skills in FB Business Manager and Facebook Pixel
- 4-5 years experience in a similar digital marketing role within an agency setting
- Demonstrated experience using online measurement tools
- Strong copywriting skills to craft compelling headlines and ad copy
- A sharp eye for good design
- A data-driven decision-making mindset
- Experience presenting digital marketing strategy/training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clear thinking, high empathy and excellent people skills
- An entrepreneurial flair and are very results-oriented
- Passion about all things digital and take pride in your work
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to join a growing, successful agency that is trusted by its clients, loved by its staff and a leader in its industry
- Personal and professional development is a core part of our culture, and you’ll receive a training bonus to invest your time to upskill and contribute to Content Smith and our industry
- All the tools, equipment, and resources you need to be successful in your role
- You will be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives.
- We have a bright, open plan and dog-friendly office in Hawthorn, Melbourne
- We encourage and fully support hybrid working arrangements.
If you are a mature and proactive individual looking for the perfect small and nimble agency in which to make your mark – then we want to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to our Managing Director, Stephanie Waters at [email protected]