Untitled Group is Australia’s largest independently-owned music and events company, renowned as the creative minds behind much loved music festivals Beyond The Valley, Pitch Music & Arts, Wildlands, Grapevine Gathering, For The Love & Ability Fest. As we continue to expand, we are looking for a music-loving Digital Marketing Specialist who is ready to join our Marketing team.
Our innovative use of data and approach to developing events has encouraged our rapid growth and diversification within the industry. This role is responsible for the planning and execution day-to-day digital marketing and programs to increase brand market awareness and deliver a collective branded approach across multiple channels.
As an Untitled Digital Marketing Specialist, you will lead the day-to-day digital marketing and programs to increase brand market awareness and deliver a collective branded approach across multiple channels. You will plan and execute end to end digital campaign management, including budgets, strategy, concept development and advertising campaigns for festivals and events. You will work with key internal stakeholders to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies that deliver upon the project requirements and Untitled’s business objectives, deadlines, budgets and deliverables. This role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of digital marketing and web strategy.
Untitled Group started as a passion project and has remained one, which is why we are looking for a candidate with a shared passion for music who will contribute to our vision. We are looking for an individual who prides themselves on mutual respect, honesty and integrity. Contributing to lunch-time banter is desirable and an obsessive eye for detail is a must.
HERE’S WHERE YOU’LL BE SPENDING YOUR TIME:
- Coming up with brilliant, creative, digital marketing ideas, campaigns, tactics.
- Project manage and execute multi‐channel digital campaigns including: developing budgets, strategy and the execution plan & working with Head of Marketing and Campaign Managers to execute the strategy/plan
- Creation of new processes and procedures to scale digital marketing activity and drive efficiencies
- Able to work across various marketing automation, digital platforms and social channels
- Utilising complex data to measure and improve performance of online marketing campaigns
- Building a strong understanding of KPI performance to define goals
- Liaising with department heads and stakeholders
- Manage online brand and digital campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Continually communicate digital plans to other teams within the organisation
Untitled values diversity and nurtures the uniqueness of our team and the individuals who make us stronger. We encourage candidates from a diverse and/or minority background to express your interest. Our team is excited to share our experience, share our space and share the mic. We believe in creating a working environment where each individual is able to bring their full self to work and is valued for their unique contribution.
YOU’RE ALL ABOUT:
- Passionate about the music and entertainment industry
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, social media platforms & search engine
- High standards of professionalism
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced, agile environment
- Detail oriented
- Good time management
- High attention to detail
- Hard working
- Team player
- People manager
- Problem solver
- Music / Events / Entertainment Industry Experience
- Web Development